TRS Dental Laboratory is a trading style of Teeth = US Ireland and has a trading address of Unit 1 Cotters Commercial Units , Mungret Village, Co. Limerick.
TRS Dental lab is committed to protecting your privacy, we aim to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You will be asked for personal data when you phone us for enquiries or related topics to our services. The purpose of processing this data is to provide excellent service as a dental laboratory.
Our legal basis for necessary processing:
- Consent, for personal data that has been consented for processing to use our services
- Contractual, to take steps into entering a contract to use and facilitate our services as a dental laboratory
- Personal data for the purposes of staff and self-employed team member management
- Legitimate interests, with sensitive data which is necessary for carrying out obligations under employment and medical purposes to asses the working capacity of an employee
- Special category data for the purposes of manufacturing dental appliances, account management and complaint handling for the delivery of healthcare
You have the following personal data rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure (laboratory prescriptions must be retained for a certain time period)
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
We never pass your personal details to a third party unless we have a contract for them to process data on our behalf and will otherwise keep it confidential.
- In addition, we may disclose personal data :
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to
- Third parties to whom we may decide to sell, merge, or transfer parts of our business.
- Glisten Dental Technology China who are engaged in our product production.
- We require all third parties to respect the security of personal data we share with them and to treat it in accordance of the law. We do not allow third parties to use personal data for their own purposes and must only use the data in accordance with our instructions.
What information do we collect
We collect information about you when you enquire with us for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback. Website usage information is collected using cookies.Personal data is stored outside the EU in digital format.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to facilitate our services, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products, newsletters and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. TRS Dental lab will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of our company.
We will also collect, use and hold personal information to
- To provide you with products you order
- To provide you with information about the products
- Advise you of our products and services
- Respond to your information requests
- Process data you provide
- Process online order requests
- Open and maintain online user accounts.
We will only retain personal data for as long as necessary to complete or fulfil the request, or Accounting issues or legal issues. We are required to retain personal data for a certain period of time under regulatory requirements for which we will follow. Your personal data is kept private and confidential and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use with our services.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us on email@example.com
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you . If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information including amendments, please email or write to us. This service is free of charge and we will provide the information the next day.
Data Breach and Security
TRS Dental lab has appropriate procedures to ensure personal data breaches are detected, reported and investigated effectively, including procedures to assess and then report any breaches to the DPC where the individual is likely to suffer some form of damage, e.g. through identity theft or confidentiality breach.
Teethrus Ireland will report serious data breaches to the DPC within 24 hours of becoming aware of the essential facts. We will keep a log of all personal data breaches and record the basic facts, effects of the breach and remedial action taken.
We ensure the safety of your personal information to prevent loss, misuse, or misconduct of your personal information. We cannot however, guarantee the security of data sent over the internet as transmission over the internet or electronic storage is not 100% secure. We have various methods in place to facilitate a secure infrastructure with personal information but cannot guarantee the security, we will always act in accordance with EU legislation.